Full Support Dog Wheelchair
The full support dog wheelchair will allow you and your dog to both be active again. Take a trip to the beach, go hiking, walk around the city or maybe just play in the yard.
Give your dog the adventure it deserves with a full support dog wheelchair!
Benefits of a Dog Quad Wheelchair
- Lightweight giving your dog more mobility and making it easy to transport
- Being active will help your dog stay healthy, maintain a good weight and decrease the chance of depression
- Made of non-rust aluminum so your walking wheels for handicapped dogs won’t rust or break so it won’t be unsightly.
- Made of deluxe neoprene giving it extra comfort with specially designed paw slings
- High performance all terrain polyurethane wheels
- Easy to attach front clip system
- Made of durable material that cleans easily
- These dog wheels for paralyzed dogs were designed and tested by a K9 Orthopedic surgeon making it easy to assemble
- Designed specially to be able to use the bathroom
- Easily adjustable height, length and width for assisted walking or full rear leg support which removes all the weight from the hind legs
- Since it is a four wheel dog wheelchair it can be used for front support
- Includes both a rear comfort harness and a rear performance harness
All replacement parts are warrantied for a year except for the harnesses and will be shipped for FREE.
How It Helps
The Best Friend Mobility Dog Wheelchair Will Help
- Neurological problems like osteomyelitis, degenerative myelopathy and strokes
- Ligamentous injury such as PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Hip Dysplasia
- Fractured spine
- Cervical spondymyelopathy (CSM) or wobbler syndrome
- Multiple injury rehabilitation
- Unilateral or bilateral forelimb weakness
- Instability or deformity in the forelimbs or on all four legs
- Any other condition that results in front and or rear leg pain or weakness
Measuring your dog is fast and easy. Simply measure from the floor to your dog's back at its rear legs.
Full Support Dog Wheelchair Sizing Chart
XS = 9 inches - 14 inches
S = 15 inches - 17 inches
M = 16 inches - 20 inches
L = 20 inches - 27 inches